THE SIOBHAN ERICA CIRESI ESTATE CHRONICLES
Public Notice of a Private Agreement between Siobhan-Erica: Ciresi (“Proponent”) and Barbara: Fiala Individually and BARBARA FIALA, COMMISIONER OF NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES (in the commercial capacity), (“Respondent”).
On March Twenty-sixth of the year Two-thousand and fourteen Declaration was made by Proponent that Proponent exercised the right to cancel, rescind, set aside, make void ab initio the contract evidenced by New York driver's license number 218 650 204 by and between the artificial/juristic persons SIOBHAN ERICA CIRESI and the STATE OF NEW YORK and/or the DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES (DMV) for the reasonable cause of material misrepresentation. Declaration in the form of NOTICE AND DEMAND FOR CANCELATION OF CONTRACT FOR CAUSE with AFFIDAVIT OF SPECIFIC NEGATIVE AVERMENT and other accompanying documentation sent on March Twenty-eighth of the year Two-thousand and fourteen.
Agreements are as follows:
1) Respondent agrees with each of the facts stated in the AFFIDAVIT OF SPECIFIC NEGATIVE AVERMENT issued by Proponent.
2) Respondent agrees that driver’s license number 218 650 204 is void ab initio and of no force or effect.
3) Respondent’s admission that a driver’s license is not required to travel by automobile.
4) Respondent’s acknowledgment and consent of Proponent’s right to travel by automobile on the public roadways.
5) Respondent’s agreement with specific instruction to any and all courts to discharge any and all past, present and/or future case(s) related to driver’s license number 218 650 204 with prejudice.
6) Respondent’s agreement with specific instruction to any and all government franchise agencies to remove and destroy any and all information related to driver’s license number 218 650 204 from their computer databases.
7) Respondent’s agreement that any attempt by any government franchise agency, its agents, officers, assigns, and/or successors to enforce a charge and/or warrant related to driver’s license number 218 650 204 is a violation of the law and Respondent’s instruction to any and all public servants to treat such an attempt as criminal behavior.
8) Respondent’s agreement that any and all past, present and future liability incurred by the Proponent or the person(s) related to driver’s license number 218 650 204 and/or the motor vehicle code and statutes shall immediately convert to the Respondent.
9) Respondent’s grant and conveyance to Proponent and/or Proponent’s assignees of a specific power of attorney and permission to use Respondent’s signature for the creation and execution of any instruments deemed necessary by Proponent for the preservation of Proponent’s rights and/or property.
FOR RECORDS INQUIRES AND/OR CERTIFIED COPIES CONTACT THE PRIVATE CUSTODIAN AT INTLCONTRACTSREGISTRY@GMAIL.COM